Would you like to save money? Can you tell how much you spend?
Best way to achieve it is to track your incomes and expenses with CashFlow patrol.
Even one month of expense tracking can give you some hints where to make cuts to save extra cash for your holiday trip, new bike, or … (fill gap yourself).
CFPatrol current (and still growing) list of functions:
1) Adding of new transactions, from app, widget or smart watch,
2) Unlimited number of resources (cash, bank account, credit card, etc.),
3) Automatic generation of repeatable transaction,
4) Sorting of expenses and incomes by customizable categories and sub-categories,
5) Budget for particular categories and sub-categories, with monthly, weekly and custom date range to stay alerted about your expense “quotas”,
6) Support for foreign currency transactions,
7) Draft transactions are saved to specific category and you can complete them later without losing of data,
8) Attach your bill picture to every transaction,
9) Comprehensive set ot filter for better orientation in your transaction listing,
10) Transaction statistics providing you with cash flow summary, charts covering structure of expenses/incomes and much more,
11) Adjustable data auto-backup ensuring that you shall never lose your data.
CashFlow Patrol is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-07. The program can be installed on Android.
CashFlow Patrol (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 5.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of CashFlow Patrol since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 1.2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-04-07
Application lock,Performance improvements,Lots of minor bugfixes,Donate